您现在的位置是：网站首页>My age is 20. Am I able to join the cricket academy?
My age is 20. Am I able to join the cricket academy?
My age is 20. Am I able to join the cricket academy?2021-06-26 04:59:09【Mr_查】
Ok see …you know that it is too late for a career choice in cricket.. and also I make you know that I am also a cricket lover and wanted to do at the age of 18 .
But one thing you have to know is you don't have many chances as in cricket one has to fail several times and many of them have decent time ….. but you don't..you have to give an average of 5 year or more . But than also it is not sure as there are millions of people out there …as in cricket in India is a fashion in trend and everyone wants it .you also need to know that you have to be very careful with your health at that age .
Can I join a cricket academy at the age of 20?
Yes you can!!
There is no age for starting . You can even start at 34 work hard gain your form and that’s it there is no stopping.
Can I join a Cricket academy at the age of 17 and play for my country one day?
I have played a lot of red leather ball cricket since the age of 6 and I have a few things to say (points 1 and 2 being most important):
- My very personal opinion is that unlike batsmen, fast bowlers can afford to join an academy late in their teens and still become quality bowlers. Years of tennis ball cricket sometimes helps form a good bowling action and a very nice rhythm.
- Since you have very less time in hand, you need to join an academy whose coaches have lots of contacts to push you into district and state teams.
- Remember what Brett Lee said,”The only way you prevent injuries as a fast bowler is by bowling a lot in the nets, not by lifting weights in the gym”.
Practice a lot. Keep bowling till you’re tired and increase your workload gradually.
- Almost every beginner has technical flaws. Have someone correct them. Learn how to swing the ball well. Learn how to decide which length you are going to bowl. Learn how to bowl in windy conditions.
- Talk to senior members of your team/ academy. Maintain regular contact with other fast bowlers who are already playing at a decent level. Discussion does wonders.
- Start building a strong body, BUT REMAIN LEAN. Don’t put on big muscles that only increase your chances of getting injured.
Take a few examples: Brett Lee, McGrath, Jimmy Anderson, Shaun Pollock - all of them are lean.
Since you are already 17, there is less time, but with years of tennis ball bowling experience, you may have serious potential. Work hard.
Can I join Cricket Academy at the age of 19, not just for a hobby. I am serious about it.
Obviously, but only of you think that you have true potential and if you can give your everything to cricket ,if you if you are ready to bear negative comments of society.And if you are worried about age then dont worry pal there are plenty of cricketers who started late .
Lets take umesh yadav for example.He had no experience playing with leather (or seasoned) ball before age of 18 and look at him now ,this is where talent takes you .So dont ask on qoura do it in real life.
Best Of Luck
(P.s if you want to know when i started even though its not necessary.Well i never joined academy and i am now playing for my district ,2nd div club and been a member of MRF pace foundation )
Can I join in a cricket academy at the age of 14 to play for my country?
Umang Ahuja's answer to I am a 15 year old and I want to become a cricketer. What should I do to start?
All the best for your future and may you achieve what you deserve
Can I join a cricket academy at 31 years of age?
YES you can definitely join a Cricket (sport) academy but you must keep several points in mind while doing it.
- What are your goals behind this?
If you want to play cricket because it's your hobby , then you can join an academy and give some time on your health and enjoy it.
If you want to play for your country , then you must analyze other factors.
2. Do you have a job with you or not?
If no , then please search for a job first. You can't just play cricket for whole life and just for fun. Once you get one , then you can give some time to Cricket.
If yes , then give some time to your hobby too. Make a balance in your life. Enjoy your life , take smaller steps towards your dreams.
3. Are you an extra ordinary talented player?
If yes then you must definitely give a try. Age doesn't matter , but talent does. There are many good cricketers that started their journey at a later stage and contributed for their country.
Give yourself some time and ask yourself whether you can do it or not?
If not , then you must drop the idea and focus on getting a job or a decent source of income.
In the end i would like to say that , whatever you are doing in your life , please give some time to your body , it'll definitely give fruitful results.
Can I join a cricket academy at the age of 22?
Age isn't a matter is what you'll hear in the answer column. But seriously speaking of life age does matter.
I won't discourage you from doing stuff but since you got enough positive vibe let us look into practical situation when you really join a cricket academy and start to look at a serious career
First and foremost thing that should get to your mind is can you afford to do it. Come on we live in an Indian society and can your family take up the burden of your late desires. If you are really talented and have some strong self belief it's another matter but even if you still had such immense talent why did you make it so late.
Generally we take things slowly due to in ability to make our choices or strong pressure from family members into pursuing some other career.
Initially I asked you to think of the family situation and I'll tell you why. There's a small example here in our place. Nagarjuna is a famous tollywood actor son of a veteran later ANR. The family has a generation of heros and they even have a production house and they run a TV channel. Now the son of Nagarjuna is cricket crazy and has left to Australia for his training. There used to be rumours during my childhood that he's on the making and he'll surely play for India. But the thing is he failed miserably.. When I say miserably I mean his training was good enough to play TPL(tollywood Premier league). Now his dad's production house launched him as a hero and he's enjoying his already safe zoned profession.
The reason I gave u this example is because in the typical Indian society there are no second chances to hit it big unless your dad has a TV channel, runs a production house and a hero himself.
There are millions out there who are much younger than you who are failing to pursue what they desire due to peer pressure the society puts upon us. That's why I'm gonna say that brother you're late for it.
I am 19 years old, can I join a cricket academy?
Generally cricket academies enter students between 12-14 and restricts entry of players more than 15 years of age. This holds true for academies who are very professional and have the motto of earning cash through fooling these kids.
You definately can join a cricket academy, go and search for any academy in your city and you will get an admission easily.
- I am 18 years old, and cricket is my dream, but I didn't join any academy. What could I do to become a cricketer\?
- I am 12 years old and I have just joined a cricket academy. I am a left arm fast bowler. Can I join the Indian cricket team\?
- How can I join the Gopichand Badminton Academy\? Will he agree to train me at age 20\?
- How do I join cricket coaching Academy in Bangalore\?
- How can I convince my parents to join me in a Cricket academy, I am 16 years old girl, I feel little scared to talk to my parents but I can't live without cricket. Cricket is my life. Please give me solution\?
- Can I join football academy in age of 19\?
- Can I join a football academy at age of 15\?
- Can I join a football academy at the age of 18\?
- Can I join Football Academy at the age of 21\?
- I am a good football player. I am very much passionate about it too, but my age is 20. Is it too late to get admitted into a football academy and go further in footballing as a career\?
- Is it possible to join cricket academy at the age of 25 \& become a professional cricketer\?
- Can I join a cricket academy\?
- Is it possible for a 20\-year\-old to join a cricket academy and go to make a career in international cricket\?
- I am 18 years old \- should I join a cricket academy in order to be an international cricketer\?
- Can I join a cricket academy at the age of 19\? If I work hard, can I reach the Indian team in the future\?
- Can I join in cricket academy after 18 and can I play for my country\?
- Can I join a cricket academy at the age of 16 or 17 and play at a national or international level one day\?
- Which cricket academy is the best in Dehradun\? How do I join my son\?
- What procedure does it take to join a cricket academy\? I am a cricket lover but still I don't play in any district or school cricket. Can I start my career in this situation\?
- Is it possible for a 20 year old in Bangladesh to join a cricket academy and go on to make a career in international cricket\?
- I am 15 now. I love to play cricket and is a decent bowler \(in my school\). I want to pursue cricket further. Am I too old to join an academy\/club\? Or should I study\?
- How can I join an academy team in Europe\? I am from Ghana. My age is 17 to 18.
- How can I join a cricket academy in Chennai\?
- Can I join Cricket Academy after graduation\?