您现在的位置是：网站首页>Is it too late for learning football at the age of 19?
Is it too late for learning football at the age of 19?
Is it too late for learning football at the age of 19?2021-06-23 17:58:03【Mr_亢】
Depends on what is meant by “playing”. Recreationally it is never too late until you physically can not compete at the lowest level you would enjoy playing. Beyond recreationally, 19 is not a realistic age in any environment to begin playing and then expect to be competitive on a competitive level.
The technical phase of football begins for most at 8. That technical training continues as the body develops from boy to man or girl to woman. To begin at 19 and believe you can be competitive on a semi professional or even a “weekend warrior” level with other individuals who played at a competitive level is not reasonable.
The body can not achieve anything it can perceive unless certain conditions are present and none of this conditions are present in this situation.
Some athletes can cross lines into another sport and be competitive on a competitive level when the athletic ability needed for both is present. Football/soccer requires too much technical ability ONLY developed through repetition daily for over a decade by the player. Speed and strength can not only be neutralized by a technical player or team but made to look unathletic.
Top players have put years of hard work into their development. To understand the commitment that requires takes only a short time of observation of the players daily activity.
At 19 you can expect to begin play and enjoy it and be competitive with the level of play normally found in American high school teams. These players play either recreationally or on lower level Division 1 and lower college soccer teams.
Most College soccer, due to the dilution of quality players by high school/typical club players (Classic 1/SPL/RPL), and the lack of quality coaching is a low level form of soccer. None of the top players in the US are permitted to play high school soccer and therefore are tortured by the play around them when they reach college. The differentiating factor in college is the coach. Who he recruits and assembles will win what most would consider upsets but the few who understand the game know it is anything but answer upset.
So the answer is no, you can not play competitively in a competitive environment if you begin at 19. To believe you can, or to be given advice contrary to this, is a lack of understanding of the requirements necessary to perform. Play us for fun. Perform is for the dedicated.
Is it too late to become a professional footballer at age fifteen?
It’s almost impossible, i’ve tried it by myself in europe, i went into a team (youth academy at age 15) that have won the uefa champions league in the past, i wasn’t weak, i was almost at their level technically, i could pass/shot/cross/dribble great even better than some others there, but my body wasn’t strong enough, i couldn’t run for 90 minutes , after 30 minutes i got tired in almost every training and couldn’t control the ball like i do when i have energy so i got rejected there, i went to the other club (top3 of my country’s) league and stayed for few months and i gave up, keep in mind that they already have at least 5 years of experience, and you have to work twice harder than they work to get the same experience, it will be wrong to go inside a weak team just to get started, this is a bad decision, if you really want to work so hard that you will feel and support every kind of pain, then just go for it, remember inside a better club you can develop faster and better. but the problem is that even if you do make it pro you will make it 5 years later than those teammates, they can go pro at 18 but you can’t, never, maybe 24 will be your time. Alexis Sanchez plays in Arsenal and is an example that he started at 15 but he worked hard and got pro after his 20, and what i mean pro is to play for a top league club in la liga premier league bundesliga serie a etc..
Is it too late in getting a PG seat (MS General surgery) at the age of 29?
In medical field age is seriously just a number.So.just follow your dreams, don't care about age. In states where there is in service quota people join in the range of 30–35 years in PG or even after that.
P.S.-I know personally one person who joined MCH pediatric surgery at SCB Medical college at about 55yr of age.
One more person joined MCH pediatric surgery at RML hospital at about 50 yr of age.His daughter joined MBBS same year in which he joined MCH.
Can I join football academy in age of 19?
There are Four phases of development basically in Football:-
- Fun Phase:- Ages 5–9
- Formative Phase:- Ages 10–12
- Foundation Phase:- Ages 13–15
- Final Phase :- Ages 16–18
You are basically in the Elite phase of Football. Top Football Academies might be reluctant to sign you with them, unless you are very very good. The other option that you have is you can join a local club that is nearby to you, train with them, develop yourself. You can then go on to the trials of a senior professional team that is nearby to you and try to get a contract with them.
Pre-Requisities to sign with a professional team:-
- Make a Football CV.
- Prepare your game footage and send it to a scout,agent, anyone working with a professional club.
- Create a Linked in account. Maintain your profile to be strictly professional.
- Network with Club officials of professional teams. Be strictly professional in your mode of contact. These guys have enough to deal with throughout the day, and if they feel you are not important they will block you straight away.
- Keep your social media profiles authentic.
If you found my answer helpful, do upvote my answer & follow me on Quora. I do post frequently about Football and it would help you resolve your queries.
At the age of 30, is it too late for me to go abroad and study?
No it is not. I left my job and changed careers to come to USA at the age of 29 years and 8 months.
I had a friend who left his successful career to do his MBA at the age of 31 years.
Another one who came to get his master's in USA after working for a couple of years in India at the age of 32 years.
If this what you believe you want, then age is just a number.
Hope this helps!
Is 19 too late to start training for professional tennis?
It all depends on what you are working with. I was thinking the same thing at 18-19 years of age. I started playing at 18, took a few college tennis training courses, practiced for hours on my own and with friends. By my second year of college I was able to hold my own against many of the guys on my college tennis team (Div-AA), beating them half the time. I was a very good athlete, a natural at many sports, but ended up having a very problematic knee injury so I could not pursue professional sports as a living.
Are you already an above average athlete? If you have the genetics, family history (athletes in the family?) and the backing (financially and family to support your effort for several years) I would say give it a go. At 19 you still have your whole life in front of you.
Just remember to be the best and achieve greatness it will become a "stoic " pursuit and there will be periods where the "daily grind" will test your passion and commitment to your goals. I read somewhere that it takes a minimum of 10,000 hrs. to become a master at anything. Even if you could work at this like a job, 7 days a week for 8 hrs a day, no days off, no vacation it would still take you about 4 years to master the sport. Even then you would be capped by your physical potential so you would have to find a way to project what that is (the finished product) and if it would be good enough to meet your goals.
Have you consulted with any experts/professional coaches/trainers to get their opinion? If you have adequate physical size, capacity for strength, endurance, no family history of debilitating conditions (like early onset heart conditions, arthritis, asthma, etc.) and you are willing to commit knowing what it will take then YOLO as they say. Go for it!
- Is it too late to go to University at 28\?
- Is it too late to get your degree\?
- Is applying for an MS too late now\?
- I am in my late thirties, is it too late for law school\?
- Is it too late to enter university in my late 30s\?
- Is FCV football academy an opportunity to join pro football at the age of 17\?
- I'm planning to apply for a MIM program. Is the age 24 too late for applying a MIM or should I go for an MBA\?
- How can I become a professional football player before the age of 19\? I am 15 years old.
- What if I can afford going to Europe from Nigeria can I enroll into a football academy at the age of 18 or 19\?
- Is it too late in getting a PG seat \(MS General surgery\) at the age of 29\?
- Is age 26 too late to start studying law in a bachelor's degree\?
- I'm 17 years old. I have good qualities of football \(dribbling, skillful, etc.\) but I'm not in any football team now. Can I join a football academy at this age for my football career or is it too late\?
- Is it too late to start learning to play a guitar in college and it is possible to do it by yourself\?
- I'm 16 yrs old.please is it too late for entering a football academy\?
- Is it ok to start engineering services exam \(IES\) preparation at the age of 26, or it is too late\?
- At the age of 32 is it good for me to do a professional makeup artist course or is it too late to pursue this course\?
- Is it too late for me to make badminton my profession at 17 years if I start learning now\?
- At the age of 26 to 27 years old, is it too late to start boxing with the goal to turn into a successful a professional boxer\?
- I want to become an actuary. Is it too late to do my Actuarial Science degree at the age of 22\?
- Is it too late for a 19\-year\-old Nigerian who has been training basically for the past 12 years now to become a pro footballer\? My country has a poor football academy system.
- Is it too late to go to university\?
- At what age is it too late to migrate to Canada\? Does it make sense for a 36\-year\-old to migrate with his family\?
- Is it too late to go to college at 21\?
- Is it too late for me to become a filmmaker\?